You can find on this page the map of Rome monuments and the map of Rome tourist buses. Rome is the capital of Italy, the most visited city in Italy and among the 10 most visited european cities with 12 million tourists per year. Thanks to its numerous monuments, museums, sightseeings, landmarks and attractions, Rome was declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
In Rome you can visit:
• museums: Vatican Museum, Capitoline Museums, Villa Borghese
• monuments: Colosseum, Forum Romanum, Capitoline Hill, Pantheon
• neighborhoods: Trastevere
• religious buildings: Vatican City, St. Peter's Basilica
• squares: St. Peter's Square, Piazza Navona, Piazza di Spagna
• different attractions: Trevi Fountain, Castel Sant'Angelo, Ponte Sant'Angelo
The City SightSeeing of Rome is an original way of visiting Rome and discover its monuments, museums, attractions while getting on and off at your disposal. This concept of hop on hop off bus or open-top double-decker buses offers a tourist tour and route with 10 stops and commentary in 8 languages.